White Chocolate and Peppermint St. Louis Butter Cake
(prep time: 25 minutes)
- 5 oz. white chocolate
- 1/3 cup of half and half
- 1/3 cup of crushed peppermint
- 1 Tablespoon of peppermint extract
- Crushed peppermint candy for sprinkling
- Classic St. Louis Butter Cake
- In a double boiler on low heat, melt white chocolate.
- Add half and half and crushed peppermint candy to white chocolate and stir until well combined.
- Stir continuously until most or all of the peppermint candy has dissolved.
- When thoroughly combined, the sauce may turn pink because of the red in the peppermint candy.
- Spoon over our Classic St. Louis Butter Cake.
- Sprinkle crushed peppermint candy
(If you do not wish your sauce to turn pink, substitute 1TBS of peppermint extract for the 1/3 cup of crushed peppermint)