St. Louis Butter Cake with Raspberry Merlot Sauce
(prep time: 15 minutes)
- 1 cup of Raspberry Preserve
- 1 cup of Merlot
- Classic St. Louis Butter Cake
- In a small sauce pan add both the raspberry preserve and Merlot.
- On low heat stir until fully combined.
- Increase temperature to medium high and bring to a boil, stir continuously.
- Continue to stir and boil for about 5 minutes or until sauce reduces by two-thirds.
- Remove from heat and cool completely.
- Spoon or drizzle over our Classic St. Louis Butter Cake.