St. Louis Butter Cake with Apricot and Almond glaze
(prep time: 15 minutes)
- 1 cup of Apricot preserves
- 1 teaspoon of ground Cardamom
- 2 Tablespoon of Almond extract
- 2 Tablespoon of water
- Classic St. Louis Butter Cake
- Add apricot preserves, cardamom, almond extract, and water to a small sauce pan.
- On low heat, stir until fully combined
- Increase heat to medium, stir continuously until the mixture begins to bubble.
- Once mixture begins to bubble remove from heat.
- Spoon over our Classic St. Louis Butter Cake.